Thursday, May 14, 2015

Looking For Alaska Book Review

Looking For Alaska was one for the best singular books I have ever read! In my personal opinion I do in fact think that Looking For Alaska was better than The Fault In Our Stars, reason being is that L.F.A had more mystery and wasn't so predictable.

Would I recommend it?
 Yes I so would!!! If you haven't read it yet, what are you doing with your life? It is an amazing read that I think almost everybody can enjoy and love. I finished the book in a few hours because i just couldn't put it down.

Pros and Cons: 
Pros of the book: 
-It had a really amazing story-line and plot twist.
-The ending felt finished, After I ended it and closed the book i felt satisfied that it was over.
- It still left me wondering but in the most amazing way ever!
Cons of the book: 
- To be honest (and not being biased) I can't find a fault with the book, it was so good and I just couldn't stop reading!

If your deciding whether to read the book or not, do it!!!! Right now!!!! You wont regret it.

Thanks guys,
Xanthe

No comments:

Post a Comment