Thursday, March 5, 2015

Manga review- Bleach (ブリーチ)

^__^ Hello, it is I, Stevee-Jay. Right now I have been reading the bleach series. I am currently up to volume 40 and so far it has been really amazing. It has all the aspects I love, like action, comedy, thriller and fantasy. The drawings are amazing and detailed, Tite's work is one of the most amazing things I've ever
seen. Anyway, the story is awesome as it has alot of different stories from different characters point of view. The main character- Ichigo - has alot of mysterious to him and you only find out what he relly is halfway through the series. This manga made me cry becaause the characters back stories are relly sad and I just couldn't control myself. If you like action manga, then this manga is for you. O'kay bai-bai.

No comments:

Post a Comment